Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Well it's now Wednesday and the weekend is quickly approaching again...however, I am running a little behind on posting from last weekend! So here it goes!

Thursday:
Monica and I got to have our first sleepover together! Although it was not for a fun reason (her and A's a/c went out...bummer). We had a blast! I would def. post pics. but she'd kill me ;)

Friday:
I enjoyed eating lunch with a gal in my small group @ BSM! We got to chit chat about our hometowns etc. (while eating, my fave.)!  Then I took a long-awaited 3 hour nap to wake up to a still tired Amanda....Monica and I stayed up wayy to late to wake up for 8:00 work!

Saturday:
Started with a scrumptous brunch @ The Root Celler (a cutie local stop)! We all had fab. treats and will def. make this a top stop on our list! Then, off to Toy Story 1,2 & premier of 3 in you got it, 3-D!!! It was a great adventure with friends (lots of friends, 7 to be exact)! We ran into some church friends at the show...they were 5 yrs. old :)
After the afternoon @ the theatre the gals scurried home to prepare for our third Progressive Dinner!! (The fellas were frying wings, etc. & watching movies)
I had the apetizer this go round. Although it was just salad and bread I did chill the bowls to give it a little Olive Garden feel!
Entree' was AMAZING @ Aub/Jen's house (yay for J joining us this time!). They put together Lasagna from scratch, great recipe J's daddy!
Dessert was of course delic. as well! M&A prepared strawberry cake with homemade icing and carmel/chocolate/oatmeal bars!

Of course we all left with full tummies and awaiting our next time! A surprise visit from Michelle H./Meagan M. topped the night off to make it a super busy/great day!

Sunday:
Church, oh how I love church! We are soo blessed to have found a church family that is welcoming and I am constantly reminded about that every week! (I worked in the baby room during the service...woo wee I could go on and on about that, no kids for a WHILE)!

The week is staying busy, blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had soooo much fun! Love your progressive dinner idea! I have never gone on one, but in Dec. our MOPS group has on for Christmas! Have a great weekend. I left you a comment on my blog under your last comment!
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Root Cellar, it was just getting started when I left, next time I'm there we'll have to make a stop there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!