Friday, June 18, 2010

Skype

I am a bit interested in "Skype". I downloaded it last night so that I can communicate with a friend going overseas to China soon. I ended up looping C and my mom into getting an account and had my first official "Skype dates" with them. I am blown away a tad by the technology that my mom & C can be 6 hours away and I can communicate with them while LOOKING RIGHT AT THEM!!  Soo cool to me, and a bit of a comfort to know if needed I can see their face when I want :) I may have to get Granny and others hooked up on this!

For thos who don't know what Skype is

Basically it is a camera hooked up to your computer that you can look at and talk to someone else just as if you were talking on the phone it just adds your video to it! Fun stuff I'd say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!