Friday, March 4, 2011

Preparation Time

This semester has truly been the Lord's teaching time for Chance and I, in preparation for our soon to be marriage! I have learned, through getting the flu, that Chance can and will take care of me, always. I have never been sick while we were dating & then I decided to get the worse thing, but I am thankful for it because I could see his leadership & caring heart (that he has always had).

Then through witnessing to students on campus I have learned that 'tis true, we are a stronger witness TOGETHER! We have been able to relate to people in different ways & add to eachothers ministry.

I have also learned that God always tends to tell me to "wait" in my journey with him. This semester we are planning for marriage but here it is March (can you believe it) and we do not know where we'll live this summer, Chance doesn't have an internship for his degree and I have no clue what I will be doing after May-but we have PEACE! God has been very clear that we just need to keep pursuing our wedding & wait on these decisions.

With all of this being said I am so excited to be married, but I am LOVING this sweet time with the Lord. I think what He is really doing is reminding us how easy it really is to hear from Him, if we just listen:)

What a semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!