Friday, April 27, 2012

Celebrity Buzz

Today is Full of Fame Friday!

The only reason I am doing this as a part of my blog (& we'll see how long it lasts) is because if I weren't a teacher I think I would want to do something in the magazine world. Now I know that is a long trek and I'm def. not willing to live in the big cities that produce my fave zines but I do enjoy looking at page layouts etc. when I get one of my top picks in the mail! Of course I read the material too, which is sometimes interesting in the celebrity realm, but usually I just love thinking of how they came up with the design, commentary and such! So..here's my picks for celebrity buzz this week.

First things first, Happy Birthday to Channing Tatum. This handsome star has held a place in my heart since high school in his lovely debut in "Step Up". I am glad to see he is starting to be cast more for his acting skills and not necessarily for his looks...although they are an addition in any movie;) Find more photos here: 10 Swooning Photos of CT


Earlier this week Beyonce was named Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Now whether you agree or not don't worry you can create you own "Beautiful Woman" mag. cover here: People Magazine Cover

Now for one of my favorite reads, William and Kate celebrate their 1 year anniversary this Sunday! A year ago at this time everyone was rearranging their schedules to watch the gorgeous ceremony...oh wait, who had anything to do at 5:00a.m.? I didn't wake up for the royal tribute, maybe I was too caught up in planning my own wedding? Who knows, but one thing has become of the royal marriage-STYLE! William and Kate are household names but her style is one of the most repliKATEd looks in America! Everything she walks out in, sells out in a heartbeat and she never ceases to look classy, sophisticated and put together...hmm, I wonder how she does it?! ;) To see her fashion-power go here: RepliKate

Finally, Christian Louboutin announced this week he will be designing Cinderella real-life glass slippers for the cartoons relaunch this summer. Here's a brief read on the design-good thing red goes with clear;) Return of the Glass Slipper


Although I'm sure there is much more drama I could highlight I think this'll do for today. Happy weekend lads & lasses! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!