Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Website Wednesday!

The following websites have flooded my world the past week! I have loved browsing their beautiful finds and am so happy to share them with you.





This taupe dress could be a fabulous day2night summer staple! That is if you don't have to change due to the heat here in Texas;) A fun find at Lulus



The next website is a thanks to Lauren Conrads blog. She referenced it for Mother's day monogrammed gifts and I browsed it forever wishing my mom needed something there...and found several things I could use! Tiny Tulip has an array of gifts from floppy hats for summer to the FAB rain boots for spring, love!





What a fun dress right? I stumbled upon a tweet by Kim Kardashian mentioning this website, LordandTaylor of course I scoped it out and found some pretty cute things. I also like how this website features some boutiques like BCBG!

CWonder has tons of unique gift ideas from plates (above) to clothing! I found this in my Glamour magazine and was blown away with the oober cute beagle plate! (Is it a sign we need one?! hehe)

Enjoy, Browse, Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!