Friday, May 4, 2012

Bzzz...

This weeks celebrity buzz was a little dull I must admit. Here's some buzz though:

The Avengers movie premiered at midnight last night, if nothing else it's sure made a fuss on my FB feed:) Actually Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson were on the Ellen show today. Did you know RD Jr. doesn't have a star in the Hollywood walk of fame? They were talking about it on Ellen today, I was shocked! Of course I am pretty sure it's true because they never refuted it but sometimes I don't get El's humor;)... Scarlett just unveiled her star this week! Right Here! Doesn't she look fabulous in the black and white?!

Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo! Here's a hilarious tribute to it Cinco De May oh!

I always feel lame about Kardashian finds but I have a secret fetish with Kourtney's style & she's way funny to me. So in K-dash news, Kourtney has arrived back home from NYC for her last trimester of pregnancy. Not only does Kourt have a great eye for fashion, her little one Mason is always so groovy I LUV to see his attire too! Check out her blog here There's No Place Like Home!

Finally don't forget Starbucks is having Happy Hour Frapps until the 14th! However, don't forget a Starbucks a day keeps retirement away...& cute clothes;)

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!