Friday, June 22, 2012

Busy As a Bee

This week has been something else! I have actually had things to do almost every day, yay!

I got to babysit all day Tuesday for our old BSM director & his wife's 19th anniversary. Love their kiddos and spending time with them.

Wednesday I picked up my sweet sister from the airport! We got to hang Wednesday night and Thursday we of course had to get mani-pedi's! She left Thursday to make her stops in Texas, busy gal!

Today I applied for some more positions, gotta be getting close to 250 now. Really praying something works out soon. The ones today were all closer to our house, which would be SO nice!

Now, I am preparing to pick the color in which I'll repaint my dresser for the kitchen. I am so excited to post pictures of the finished product, hopefully that will get done tomorrow.

Next Post is about suncare and ways to protect your skin in a stylish fashion, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!