Monday, July 9, 2012

Top 2 Bottom

I am addicted to dresses and that is the majority of my closet but that isn't exactly ideal for every day of the school year mixing and matching outfits. SO here are some blouses and pants that look professional and fun all day long!

Keys to the Perfect Top 2 Bottom Attire:
1. Camisoles are a life saver. I prefer the extra long ones so I can pull them over the top of my pants so no back shows AT ALL. A college professor of mine had a huge pet peeve about the 3 B's...I'll let you figure those out. She taught us that the very first semester of our degree and 4 years later I still am paranoid about it.
2. Make sure the pants fit. Some pants stretch out over a days time of bending and sitting and standing. Make sure you wear a belt if yours are going to do that.
3. Tops...I think tops are easy especially with latest trends making the back of shirts longer than the front. Just make sure they don't V too much w/o a cami!
4. Buying some neutral pieces are essential to mix and match but those patterned pieces can be fun to keep everyone guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!