As the rest of summer winds down before school starts, my schedule is booked with several activities in preparation for the new semester. Fortunately we get to work a few fun things in along the way. Thursday C and I went on a fun road trip to Arlington,TX to the infamous Rangers stadium. Seeing as C takes several trips to this wonderful location it was a "must" to go once again before school gets in swing (not to mention it has been less than a week since his previous adventure to "the ballpark in Arlington)....he couldn't possibly enjoy this place, could he? ;) Boy is he a lucky fella to have a gf that enjoys America's favorite past time as well!
So, since I'm talking about C's amazing gf I got a slight feeling of "pride" at the ball game. In fact, every time I go something comes over me that makes me a little...happy inside. There is no greater feeling to a gf then when her bf talks, for her to be able to actually understand and communicate a passion/interest in it as well. Every time I go to a ball game I feel so happy to be able to talk with C, my dad, brother or any other male "intelligently" about certain instances in the game. I'm so thankful I played softball, if nothing else I get to talk to the great men in my life on a different level than most girls will every experience (weird I know, sorry).
Anyways, we had a great trip we were able to hear Josh Hamilton's walk up song (Christian music), as well as a pretty decent catch made by him. Also Marlyn Byrd had an excellent night with two homeruns and an AMAZING catch. As well as being able to see one Ranger's first major league homerun, how exciting for him! A little traffic jam put us back in S.M. around 3 this morning so needless to say, the pillow is definitely calling my name.
Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!