Sunday, August 30, 2009

Treasure Planet #9

http://animated-views.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/planet01.jpg 

Alrighty so last night was the watching of number nine on the Top Ten Best Disney Animated Movies adventure I'm taking. To remind the folks that aren't caught up on my Blog. I am going through top ten movie lists (of my choice) and have a month to complete them!

So the summary of Treasure Planet...a cute little fella and his mommy open up the movie while reading the "Treasure Planet" storybook @ bedtime (super cute scene, made me think of all the youngin's running around C's & my family events these days). He makes the comment something like, "You think maybe I can find Treasure Planet one day?" of course his mommy rolls her eyes and says "sure." (Not exact quotes, obviously I don't write movies, ha!) You guessed it, the story goes on to say the poor little guy gets into trouble and can't do very much "right"...his mom gets flustered and all of a sudden a Pirate appears on their doorstep with the map. X def. marks the spot and he's on his way with the scientist to find Treasure Planet.

As he takes this risk he meets up with other pirates who want his map and we as viewers see his strong fight to hold onto doing something right, for once in his life. Overall I thought the movie was pretty cute (I will confess I fell asleep through one segment, I mustn't watch movies after 9 anymore, geez) but I caught the main parts! His mommy was super proud of him @ the end and she gets a brand new Inn, which she owned before and got destroyed...by her son's adventure. Cute show to encourage kids to go for their dreams, even when things never seem to go their way.

This evening's show is the infamous Robin Hood! Obviously, I'll be starting it a tad earlier than 9 tonight :) Check back tomorrow for a summary (which you can probably halfway write yourself) of my findings on this tale!

(The list is linked to the title of this post again for those of you who want to check out what's showing next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!