Last Thursday was my first experience back in Fourth grade since...well, since I was in 4th grade :)
I had a wonderful day beginning with introducing my "Me Bag" to the students while they all sat on the carpet surrounding me! This was such a fun experience because my Mentor teacher took pictures (which I have to have for my portfolie but unfortunately can't share on here) and I was able to see who was completely engaged and who was having more fun tracing the carpet.
I learned alot about the students during that time and how we had things in common with eachother. I will actually be assisting 3 different teachers because the students rotate through Reading, Math, Science then back to their homeroom for Language.
EXPERIENCE OF THE DAY:
As my friend "P" and I walked through the gym while they were @ P.E. all of the boys in sync said, "Y'all are priiittyyy" (yes with the "i" sound and this translates to pretty). This was so funny and made our day to have the aproval of 4th graders, wait until C finds out ;-)
What a semester it will be... Oh and the "literally" reference to counting in my title comes into play that I am off to re-learn my multiplication facts. I think I'd better be able to assist them with their two digit multiplication if needed!
Praise God for children of all ages!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!