Happy Fall everyone! Our First graders celebrated with a little jig to "Fall Fiesta" last week and oh how excited we all are that HALLOWEEN is this month! They cannot wait for the trick-or-treat events and I have to admit, they make it sound pretty darn good:)
I sure am "Fall"ing in love with teaching more and more every day. Being with the students five days a week is so refreshing and revealing all at once. However I won't deny, come Friday at 4:00p.m. I am quite ready for the weekend. Little ones energy level is admirable and I sure hope one day I can keep up with them in my class!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I sure miss the East Texas color change though. Ever since the move to S.M. I always look forward to a drive home in October or November to see the beautiful trees changing colors and preparing for Winter. This phenomenon seems to be overlooked here in Central Texas, but all of my friends sure wish they had the same drive home (minus the mileage)!
C and I are still having a blast doing minor wedding planning along the way. We are amazed that a month since the engagement has come and gone...only 8 more to go, wow!! If you haven't checked out our wedding website you should take a wonder through it, there are some new updates and decisions that of course will continually be updated along the way.
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=6565047990564550
I sure hope you are finding encouragement daily, whether it's the children you are around (as is for me) or the cooler weather that we in Texas so gladly welcome. Lord, thank you for revealing yourself to us in so many different ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!