Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Duds & Pups

Happy too cute Tuesday!

Today I went Mothers Day, Birthday & Anniversary shopping. However, no such luck after 2 hours @ Kohls. BUT I did find some great finds for me, we won't talk about the guilt for that lol. I got wedges, flip flop wedges, a dress & a blouse for a whopping total of $35! Everything (pictured below) was on clearance & I saved a total of $105. If that's not a deal I don't know what is!

I have a friend who grew up not far from Marshall and played softball with me some through high school. She is quite the fashionista and found the PERFECT pair of floral pants @ ZARA check out her blog to see all of her fabulous finds & great looks: Happily Grey

Now for my dream cutie who is pictured below (photo cred. to Pinterest)...C & I want a little pup so bad but obviously we need to wait a bit to get on our feet & settled in a while. Oh well a girl can dream:) Have any favorite pup names...send 'em in! We've got a few stored up for the future too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!