Okay so it's official Student Teaching is under way. My teacher is amazing and I am super excited to learn from her in these next few weeks before I slowly take over. We have an energetic group o' first graders this year so the classroom management struggle I wanted to see, is very clear! I think it will be a great experience for me while I have someone else to critique my response and help me out. I tend to be more of a calm nature but on day 2 I've already caught myself frustrated with disrespect. I think this is because I see that they know better and they are doing it for attention...which they get. This will be a journey, starting quickly and I'm sure flying by. In the end, I will graduate college, be a certified teacher and even more importantly help children learn, which I am excited about:) I hear in first grade they make a huge growth in all academic areas, this will be fun!!
ab
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for comment :) I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Don't forget to leave your name!